古巴版勇者鬥惡龍
Cuban Dragon Quest
請原諒我用詼諧的語調來講述一個英雄的傳奇。 如不是這樣,這文章會顯得太批判且爭議。這個故事是有關於古巴英雄Che Guevara。Che Guevara 古巴式西文發音接近「謝•給巴喇」。謝一輩子多數的時間都在扮演鬥惡龍的勇者。那麼我們就姑且稱呼他為「勇者謝」吧!
Forgive me for describing a hero’s legend in a comic style. If it is done otherwise, this article would appear too critical as well as controversial. The story begins with a dragon slayer whose name was Che Guevara. Most of his life was spent on trying to slay an evil dragon. So, let’s tentatively call him Che the Dragon Slayer.
勇者謝本名叫Ernesto Guevara。結過兩次婚。第一任妻子生了一個女兒,第二任生了4個孩子。他曾有個美夢想要生一個棒球隊的孩子。後來甚至希望要一個足球隊。
Che the Dragon Slayer’s actual name is Ernesto Guevara, who was married twice with one daughter from the first marriage and four children from the second. He once had a dream of wanting to have a baseball team of kids and a football team for later.
謝出生於阿根廷的一個富裕的家庭。還未成為勇者的謝在醫學院畢業後與友人花了九個月騎摩托車遊歷在各個拉丁美洲國家之中(可參考電影摩托車日記)。這個時期拉丁美洲許多國家活在惡龍的威脅陰影之下。就像最後成為佛祖的那位看遍了人世苦難的印度王子一樣,謝的革命思維在遊歷期間因為見到了許許多多不公不不義而逐漸成熟。
Che was born into a well-to-do Argentinian family. After graduating from medical school and before taking on his dragon slayer title, Che spent nine months touring countries in Latin America with his friend (please refer to the excellent movie The Motorcycle Diaries). Latin America during that time was under the looming shadow from an evil dragon. Like the Indian prince who became Buddha after witnessing all the worldly suffering, Che’s idea to start a revolution to free Latin America became fully developed while he saw many injustices during his trip.
旅程結束後的隔年,謝就加入了革命的行列成為一位真正的勇者,發誓讓中南美洲免於惡龍的威脅。坊間相傳他在墨西哥時三訪卡斯楚,想要加入古巴革命軍。但前前兩次都被拒絕了,第三次他透過卡斯楚的一位阿根廷好朋友跟卡斯楚推薦。第三次卡斯楚終於說:好吧,謝(Che )你來吧。從此他在秘密行動中開始使用謝這個化名。甚至在給本國人使用的3 CUP上放上了自己勇者謝(Che)的簽名和肖像。
In the year following the end of his journey, Che joined the ranks of the revolution and became a genuine dragon slayer, swearing to free Latin America from the threats of the evil dragon. According to one of Che the Dragon Slayer’s stories among Cubans, he visited Fidel Castro in Mexico three times, each time intending to join the Cuban revolution force. He was turned down the first two times. The third time, Che the Dragon Slayer had a good Argentinian friend of Fidel Castro recommend that Che be allowed to join the force. Finally, Fidel Castro nodded his approval, and said “Che, come and join us!”. Ever since that moment, this dragon slayer adopted the name Che for all his covert operations. He even allowed the name Che and his portrait to be used on the three-dollar CUP bill used by the locals.
前往Santa Clara路上,座落著勇者謝的衣冠塚紀念館。紀念館建築上方豎立了一尊著軍裝的勇者謝雕像。其中值得注意的是他的左手打著石膏。石膏的由來是他在這附近打游擊戰時,為了翻過一道高牆而摔斷了左手臂。因此立在這裡的雕像如實表現勇者鬥惡龍的狀況。在給外國人用的3 CUC的鈔票上的雕像就是這個Che的雕像。
On the way to Santa Clara sits the Che Guevara Mausoleum. A bronze statue of Che the Dragon Slayer in his military uniform was erected on top of the building. When looking carefully, you will notice that the left arm of the statue is in a cast. The story goes that Che the Dragon Slayer was in a battle in this area and broke his left arm when he tried to flip over a wall. Therefore, the statue with the cast reflects truthfully how he fought against the dragon. You can also find an image of this statue printed on the 3-CUC bill that foreigners use.
勇者謝在打贏了古巴革命戰爭之後,以為已經戰勝Boss級的惡龍,接受了古巴央行總裁的職位。他一家人移民到古巴,準備要生出一整個棒球隊的孩子。然而勇者謝不經意轉身一看,卻發現那惡龍卻在其他國家荼毒肆虐。然後,他再次穿上盔甲去非洲剛果幫助當地人打游擊戰。他說必須離開他的家人,但古巴革命會替他照顧他的家人。後來1967年勇者謝在玻利維亞打游擊戰被俘虜然後殺害。而古巴和卡斯楚確實替他照顧他的家人。
After Che the Dragon Slayer won the Revolutionary War, he thought the evil dragon had been slayed. He then accepted the position as the president of the National Central Bank. His family immigrated to Cuba, and he was set to pursue his dream of having a baseball team of kids. However, Che looked around the world and realized that the dragon was making people in other countries suffer. He decided to put on his armor once again to help the people in the Congo fight the dragon. He told the Cuban people that he had to leave and asked that Cuba look after his family for him. And, Fidel Castro and Cuba looked after his family indeed.
在玻利維亞,一些勇者謝招募的人員被惡龍的情報局給收買而一直洩漏他的行蹤,加上惡龍情報局收買當地的其他游擊隊來追殺他,他終於和其他游擊隊員共39人被惡龍的爪牙捕獲。下令殺他的人事後後悔說到他並沒有因為殺了勇者而變成英雄,反而臭了自己的名聲。一位在場的玻利維亞人在臨終之前透露了勇者謝被殺害埋屍的地點。一位比利時研究人員和古巴研究人員合力找到了當時已經變成機場的地址,花了約一個月時間終於挖到了39具遺骸。遺骸以英雄規格被迎接回古巴,由卡斯楚親自迎接。其場面令全國動容。
Che the Dragon Slayer was murdered while leading a guerrilla war in Bolivia.
In Bolivia, some comrades recruited by Che the Dragon Slayer were bought out by the evil dragon’s intelligence service and leaked his whereabouts. Plus, some guerrilla groups were also hired by the evil dragon to hunt him down. He and 38 other guerrilla members were captured. The officer who gave the order to execute Che the Dragon Slayer regretted his actions and mentioned later that he became notorious for executing the dragon slayer. One person present when Che and 38 members were executed revealed on his death bed the location of Che the Dragon Slayer’s burial ground. A Belgian researcher worked together with Cuban researchers and found the burial site at what had become an airport. They spent approximately one month unearthing the remains of the 39 bodies. The remains were then shipped back to Cuba and received with the nation’s highest honors by Fidel Castro. It was a heartfelt scene for the entire nation.
總而言之,這一路過關斬將的勇者謝,有著無比堅定的信念及行動力。如果勇者謝的思想可以被視為一種信仰,那麼他就是信仰中的救世主了。可惜與小說裡的結局不同的是,勇者在半途中倒下,也沒有電玩中的三條命可以回魂。然而在他倒下時所發出的巨響,卻震撼了全世界。 勇者謝身前的一張照片(在3 CUP紙鈔上)被義大利來的記者從古巴的資料庫中給取走,在歐洲媒體刊出並在世界各地造成一股旋風。各地許多嬉皮響應並認同勇者謝想要讓美洲和非洲免於惡龍控制的的革命志向。勇者謝著名的照片於是在世界各地成為了正義與勇氣的象徵。~完結~
All in all, Che the Dragon Slayer, who crossed many hurdles, had an extremely strong faith and success in carrying out his ideals. If his ideology were a religion, he would then be considered its Savior. Unfortunately, unlike happy endings in some novels, the dragon slayer bit the dust along the way. And, he didn’t have three lives either like some of the dragon-slaying video games. However, the enormous sound made by his body falling on the ground shocked the world. The photo portrait of Che Guevara on the three-CUP bill was copied by an Italian journalist and then published in some European media, which created a whirlwind across the world. Over the years following Che the Dragon Slayer’s death, many people have answered Che’s call to free Africa and Latin America from the evil dragon. Che the Dragon Slayer’s famous photo has become a symbolic icon of courage and justice.
上一篇
https://www.facebook.com/844309985672851/posts/3207657306004762?sfns=mo
#cuba #trinadad #santaClara #古巴 #哈瓦那 #旅遊 #千里達 #歷史 #無國界旅行故事
同時也有1部Youtube影片,追蹤數超過2萬的網紅Natayi,也在其Youtube影片中提到,【Natayi's SNS】 Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NatayiK Instagram: NatayiK Snapchat: natayi 【影片簡介】 Facebook隱藏小遊戲 // 足球 昨天剛發現了這個Facebook的隱藏小遊戲...
「what is the world cup football made of」的推薦目錄:
what is the world cup football made of 在 石先生 - Stoneip.info Facebook 的最讚貼文
風骨?
唔會叫呢做風骨,但唔知叫咩。
當一個國家被兼拼後,達到近乎亡國嘅階段再重生,那一種生命力、感染力與團結是難以被其他人所理解的。足球在歐洲就像一場小戰爭,當克羅地亞持續有好成績,而塞爾維亞不知所蹤之時,成功代表的那種東西多強。
#關鍵字南斯拉夫
風骨
俄羅斯2018世界杯烽火散盡。本屆世界杯一路黑到底的黑馬克羅地亞隆重歸國。這個國家的女總統曾像一個普通人一樣進入球員們的休息室,既沒有發表重要講話,也沒有作出重要指示,而是挨個給了每一位球員一個擁抱。
而比女總統的擁抱更熱烈更溫暖的,是迎接球隊回國的大批克羅地亞人。
為了能夠迎接自己的球隊,無數克羅地亞人從比賽剛結束時,就連夜往首都薩格勒布飛奔。他們坐火車,坐大巴,甚至遠在其他國家生活的克羅地亞人,也紛紛回國。他們要趕在自己的球員歸國前,站在歡迎他們的廣場上。
在一些國家,面對如此龐大的人群蜂擁而至,礦泉水都會賣到10塊錢一瓶。但是,克羅地亞國家鐵路公司卻給一心隻想發財的人民上了一課,他們悄然將火車票打了5折。對,你沒聽錯,是5折!以方便更多的克羅地亞人抵達首都廣場。
貼心的不只是鐵路,還有克羅地亞航空公司。球隊乘坐的克羅地亞航空專機——空客A319,被航空公司特意粉刷一新。
還沒完,這架專機在進入克羅地亞領空時,2架米格-21空軍戰機升空護航,一左一右傳送聲波「歡迎回家」,直至專機降落才悄然離去。
落地後的狂歡,熱情塞滿每一個角落。克羅地亞人圍了個水泄不通。原本從機場到大廣場只有15公里,正常情況下開車也就是20分鐘,載著球員們的大巴,竟然開了整整6個小時!
而克羅地亞電視台全部取消了正在播出的常規節目,改為全程直播國家隊的歸國慶典。
球隊大巴從白天開到晚上,群眾與球員盡情歡樂,釋放激情。
這支克羅地亞隊不僅球技和意志力令人尊敬,他們還有更令人贊佩的地方!根據國際足聯規定,世界杯的亞軍球隊可以獲得一筆巨額獎金,2,300萬歐元,合計2個多億人民幣!
這筆錢如果在某些國家,基本就被瓜分了。足協留一部分,球員分一部分,如果再大方一點,球員所屬球隊或許也能跟著喝口湯。
如今2,300萬歐元到手了,克羅地亞隊教練、球員卻超級淡定。西班牙《阿斯報》報道,克羅地亞國家隊主帥達利奇發表了一封公開信。他透露,克羅地亞球員已經決定,將把世界杯上獲得的獎金,全部捐獻給該國一家兒童基金會。
我們都知道,在歐盟國家中,克羅地亞是最窮的國家之一,人民生活並不富裕。克羅地亞儘管有1,880公里的海岸線,但很多兒童卻從未看到過大海,甚至有些兒童到現在還吃不飽肚子。
於是,克羅地亞全隊一致同意,將這筆巨額獎金一分不留,全部捐獻給克羅地亞的這個兒童基金會。
克羅地亞國家隊主帥達利奇說,國家隊的成員和克羅地亞人民在一起。這個基金會將用這筆錢資助那些從未看過大海的兒童去海邊度假!
更令人意想不到的是,克羅地亞國家隊主帥達利奇在發表的這封公開信中,既沒有感謝所有的TV,也沒有表功和叫苦,反而用了很犀利的語言呼籲,克羅地亞的政治人物不要用國家隊的成功給自己貼金,不要利用球隊的戰績為自己謀取利益!
這樣的球隊,這樣的球員,這樣的風骨,怎能不讓球迷喜歡、追隨、敬佩?
當我們還在蠅營狗苟的時候,當我們還在勾心鬥角的時候,當我們還在拼命搞贊助的時候,克羅地亞隊早已甩出了我們一條萬里長城的距離。
更為可怕的是,他們是踢球的,但早已超出了足球本身的境界!
他們不僅僅是個踢球的,而我們很多人卻僅僅是個演戲的……。
Croats Style
Russia’s 2018 World Cup's fire had dissipated. The dark horse team of the World Cup has been returned to their country. The female president of this country had entered the players' lounge like an ordinary person. She did not make important speeches or made important instructions, but gave each player a hug.
And comparably warmer than the hug of their female president is the large number of Croats who are welcoming the team home.
In order to greet their own team, countless Croats flew to the capital Zagreb at the end of the game. They took the trains, took the buses, and even the Croatians living in other countries, they also returned home. They are going to stand in the square and welcome them before their players return home.
In some countries, in the face of such a large crowd, mineral water would sell for 10 dollars a bottle. However, the Croatian National Railway Company gave a lesson to the people who only wanted to make a fortune, and they quietly took a 50% discount on the train ticket. Yes, you didn’t get it wrong, it’s 50% off! To facilitate more Croatians to arrive at the Capital Square.
Not only is the railway thought, but there is also the Croatian Airlines. The Croatian airliner, an Airbus A319, was specially repainted by the airline.
Not to be finished, when the special plane entered Croatian airspace, two MiG-21 Air Force fighters took off and escorted them. One on the left and another on the right sent a sound wave "Welcome Home" until the plane landed and left quietly.
After landing, a carnival atmosphere filled every corners with enthusiasm. The Croatian team are surrounded by water. Originally from the airport to the Grand Place only 15 kilometers, under normal circumstances, driving is 20 minutes, carrying the players' bus, even travelled a full 6 hours!
The Croatian TV station cancelled all the regular programs being broadcast and changed to the national team’s returning ceremony.
The team bus runs from day to night, and the masses and players enjoy themselves and released their passion.
This Croatian team is not only respectable in terms of skills and willpower, they also have more admirable sides ! According to FIFA regulations, the runner-up team of the World Cup can get a huge bonus of 23 million euros, totaling more than 2 billion RMB!
In some countries, this amount of money is basically divided. The Football Association keeps a portion, the players shared a portion, and if they are more generous, the players' teams may also be able to drink soups.
Today, 23 million euros are available, and the Croatian coaches and players are super calm. Spain's "Aspen" reported that Croatian national team coach Dalic issued an open letter. He revealed that the Croatian players have decided to donate all the prize money won in the World Cup to a children foundation in their country.
We all know that among the EU countries, Croatia is one of the poorest countries and people don't lead wealthy lives. Although Croatia has a coastline of 1,880 km, many children have never seen the sea, and till today, some children still even have not had filing meals.
As a result, the Croatian team unanimously agreed to donate this huge bonus to this children foundation in Croatia.
The Croatian national team coach Dalic said that members of the national team are with the Croatian people. The foundation will use the money to help children who have never seen the sea go to the beach for a holiday!
What is even more unexpected is that the Croatian national team coach Dalic has not thanked all the TVs in this open letter, but also did not express his strength and grievances. Instead, he used a very sharp language to appeal, that the Croatian political figures not use the national team's success to benefit themselves monetarily, and not to use the team's achievement to profit themselves!
Such a team, such a player, such a style, how can it not let the fans like, follow, and admire?
When we were still in the fly-infested camp shit, when we were still intriguing, when we were still desperately sponsoring, the Croatian team had already set aside our Great Wall.
Even more frightening is that they are playing football, but they have already exceeded the realm of football itself!
They are not just playing football, but many of us are just acting...
what is the world cup football made of 在 鄭喬予 Facebook 的最讚貼文
颱風 大風大雨
無法出門 可以在家幹嘛呢?
來學個英文吧!
#颱風
#實用的444句
#英文
1. I see.我明白了
2. I quit! 我不干了!
3. Let go! 放手!
4. Me too.我也是。
5. My god! 天哪!
6. No way! 不行!
7. Come on.來吧(趕快)
8. Hold on.等一等。
9. I agree。我同意。
10. Not bad.還不錯。
11. Not yet.還沒。
12. See you.再見。
13. Shut up! 閉嘴!
14. So long.再見。
15. Why not? 好呀! (為什麼不呢?)
16. Allow me.讓我來。
17. Be quiet! 安靜點!
18. Cheer up! 振作起來!
19. Good job! 做得好!
20. Have fun! 玩得開心!
21. How much? 多少錢?
22. I'm full.我飽了。
23. I'm home.我回來了。
24. I'm lost.我迷路了。
25. My treat.我請客。
26. So do I.我也一樣。
27. This way。這邊請。
28. After you.您先。
29. Bless you! 祝福你!
30. Follow me.跟我來。
31. Forget it! 休想! (算了!)
32. Good luck! 祝好運!
33. I decline! 我拒絕!
34. I promise.我保證。
35. Of course! 當然了!
36. Slow down! 慢點!
37. Take care! 保重!
38. They hurt. (傷口)疼。
39. Try again.再試試。
40. Watch out! 當心。
41. What's up? 有什麼事嗎?
42. Be careful! 注意!
43. Bottoms up! 乾杯(見底)!
44. Don't move! 不許動!
45. Guess what? 猜猜看?
46. I doubt it 我懷疑。
47. I think so.我也這麼想。
48. I'm single.我是單身貴族。
49. Keep it up! 堅持下去!
50. Let me see.讓我想想。
51. Never mind.不要緊。
52. No problem! 沒問題!
53. That's all! 就這樣!
54. Time is up.時間快到了。
55. What's new? 有什麼新鮮事嗎?
56. Count me on 算上我。
57. Don't worry.別擔心。
58. Feel better? 好點了嗎?
59. I love you! 我愛你!
60. I'm his fan。我是他的影迷。
61. Is it yours? 這是你的嗎?
62. That's neat.這很好。
63. Are you sure? 你肯定嗎?
64. Do l have to 非做不可嗎?
65. He is my age.他和我同歲。
66. Here you are.給你。
67. No one knows . 沒有人知道。
68. Take it easy.別緊張。
69. What a pity! 太遺憾了!
70. Any thing else? 還要別的嗎?
71. To be careful! 一定要小心!
72. Do me a favor? 幫個忙,好嗎?
73. Help yourself.別客氣。
74. I'm on a diet.我在節食。
75. Keep in Touch.保持聯絡。
76. Time is money.時間就是金錢。
77. Who's calling? 是哪一位?
78. You did right.你做得對。
79. You set me up! 你出賣我!
80. Can I help you? 我能幫你嗎?
81. Enjoy yourself! 祝你玩得開心!
82. Excuse me,Sir.先生,對不起。
83. Give me a hand! 幫幫我!
84. How's it going? 怎麼樣?
85. I have no idea.我沒有頭緒。
86. I just made it! 我做到了!
87. I'll see to it 我會留意的。
88. I'm in a hurry! 我在趕時間!
89. It's her field.這是她的本行。
90. It's up to you.由你決定。
91. Just wonderful! 簡直太棒了!
92. What about you? 你呢?
93. You owe me one.你欠我一個人情。
94. You're welcome.不客氣。
95. Any day will do.哪一天都行夕
96. Are you kidding? 你在開玩笑吧!
97. Congratulations! 祝賀你!
98. T can't help it. 我情不自禁。
99. I don't mean it. 我不是故意的。
100. I'll fix you Up.我會幫你打點的
101. It sounds great!.聽起來很不錯。
102. It's a fine day。今天是個好天。
103. So far,So good.目前還不錯。
104. What time is it? 幾點了?
105. You can make it! 你能做到!
106. Control yourself! 克制一下!
107. He came by train.他乘火車來。
108. He is ill in bed.他臥病在床。
109. He lacks courage.他缺乏勇氣。
110. How's everything? 一切還好吧?
111. I have no choice.我別無選擇。
112. I like ice-cream.我喜歡吃冰淇淋。
113. I love this game.我鍾愛這項運動。
114. I'll try my best.我盡力而為。
115. I'm On your side.我全力支持你。
116. Long time no see! 好久不見!
117. No pain,no gain.不勞無獲。
118. Well,it depends 噢,這得看情況。
119. We're all for it.我們全都同意。
120. What a good deal! 真便宜!
121. What should I do? 我該怎麼辦?
122. You asked for it! 你自討苦吃!
123. You have my word.我保證。
124. Believe it or not! 信不信由你!
125. Don't count on me.別指望我。
126. Don't fall for it! 別上當!
127. Don't let me down.別讓我失望。
128. Easy come easy go.來得容易,去得快。
129. I beg your pardon.請你原諒。
130. I beg your pardon? 請您再說一遍(我沒有聽清)。
131. I'll be back soon.我馬上回來。
132. I'll check it out.我去查查看。
133. It’s a long story.說來話長。
134. It’s Sunday today.今天是星期天。
135. Just wait and see! 等著瞧!
136. Make up your mind.做個決定吧。
137. That's all I need.我就要這些。
138. The view is great.景色多麼漂亮!
139. The wall has ears.隔牆有耳。
140. There comes a bus.汽車來了。
141. What day is today? 今天星期幾?
142. What do you think? 你怎麼認為?
143. Who told you that? 誰告訴你的?
144. Who's kicking off? 現在是誰在開球?
145. Yes,I suppose So.是的,我也這麼認為。
146. You can't miss it 你一定能找到的。
147. Any messages for me? 有我的留言嗎?
148. Don't be so modest.別謙虛了。
149. Don't give me that! 少來這套!
150. He is a smart boy.他是個小機靈鬼。
151. He is just a child.他只是個孩子。
152. I can't follow you.我不懂你說的。
153. I felt sort of ill. 我感覺有點不適。
154. I have a good idea! 我有一個好主意。
155. It is growing cool.天氣漸漸涼爽起來。
156. It seems all right.看來這沒問題。
157. It's going too far.太離譜了。
158. May I use your pen? 我可以用你的筆嗎?
159. She had a bad cold.她患了重感冒。
160. That's a good idea.這個主意真不錯。
161. The answer is zero.白忙了。
162. What does she like? 她喜歡什麼?
163. As soon as possible! 越快越好!
164. He can hardly speak.他幾乎說不出話來。
165. He always talks big.他總是吹牛。
166. He won an election.他在選舉中獲勝。
167. I am a football fan.我是個足球迷。
168. If only I could fly.要是我能飛就好了。
169. I'll be right there.我馬上就到。
170. I'll see you at six.我六點鐘見你。
171. IS it true or false? 這是對的還是錯的?
172. Just read it for me.就讀給我聽好了。
173. Knowledge is power.知識就是力量。
174. Move out of my way! 讓開!
175. Time is running out.沒時間了。
176. We are good friends.我們是好朋友。
177. What's your trouble? 你哪兒不舒服?
178. You did fairly well! 你幹得相當不錯1
179. Clothes make the man.人要衣裝。
180. Did you miss the bus? 你錯過公共汽車了?
181. Don't lose your head。不要驚慌失措。
182. He can't take a joke.他開不得玩笑。
183. He owes my uncle $100.他欠我叔叔100美元。
184. How are things going? 事情進展得怎樣?
185. How are you recently? 最近怎麼樣?
186. I know all about it.我知道有關它的一切。
187. It really takes time.這樣太耽誤時間了。
188. It's against the law.這是違法的。
189. Love me,love my dog. (諺語)愛屋及烏。
190. My mouth is watering.我要流口水了。
191. Speak louder,please.說話請大聲點兒。
192. This boy has no job.這個男孩沒有工作。
193. This house is my own.這所房子是我自己的。
194. What happened to you? 你怎麼了?
195. You are just in time. 你來得正是時候。
196. You need to workout.你需要去運動鍛煉一下。
197. Your hand feels cold.你的手摸起來很冷。 。
198. Don't be so childish. 別這麼孩子氣。
199. Don't trust to chance! 不要碰運氣。
200. Fasten your seat belt.係好你的安全帶。
201. He has a large income. 他有很高的收入。
202. He looks very healthy.他看來很健康。
203. He paused for a reply.他停下來等著·回答。
204. He repaired his house.他修理了他的房子。
205. He suggested a picnic. 他建議搞一次野餐。
206. Here's a gift for you.這裡有個禮物送給你。
207. How much does it cost? 多少錢?
208. I caught the last bus. 我趕上了最後一班車。
209. I could hardly speak.我簡直說不出話來。
210. I'll have to try that.我得試試這麼做。
211. I'm very proud of you.我為你感到非常驕傲。
212. It doesn't make sense. 這沒有意義(不合常理)。
213. Make yourself at home.請不要拘禮。
214. My car needs washing.我的車需要洗一洗。
215. None of your business! 與你無關!
216. Not a sound was heard. 一點聲音也沒有。
217. That's always the case.習以為常了。
218. The road divides here. 這條路在這里分岔。
219. Those are watermelons.那些是西瓜。
220. What a nice day it is! 今天天氣真好!
221. What's wrong with you? 你哪裡不對勁?
222. You are a chicken.你是個膽小鬼。
223. A lovely day,isn't it? 好天氣,是嗎?
224. He is collecting money.他在籌集資金。
225. He was born in New York.他出生在紐約。
226. He was not a bit tired.他一點也不累。
227. I will be more careful.我會小心一些的,
228. I will never forget it.我會記著的。
229. It is Just what I need.這正是我所需要的。
230. It rather surprised me.那事使我頗感驚訝。
231. Just around the comer.就在附近。
232. Just for entertainment.只是為了消遣一下。
233. Let bygones be bygones.過去的,就讓它過去吧。
234. Mother doesn't make up.媽媽不化妝。
235. Oh,you are kidding me.哦,你別拿我開玩笑了。
236. She has been to school. 她上學去了。
237. Skating is interesting.滑冰很有趣。
238. Supper is ready at six.晚餐六點鐘就好了。
239. That's a terrific idea! 真是好主意!
240. What horrible weather! 這鬼天氣!
241. Which would you prefer? 你要選哪個?
242. Does she like ice-cream? 她喜歡吃冰淇淋嗎?
243. First come first served.先到先得。
244. Great minds think alike.英雄所見略同。
245. He has a sense of humor.他有幽默感。
246. He is acting an old man.他正扮演一個老人。
247. He is looking for a job.他正在找工作。
248. He doesn't care about me.他並不在乎我。
249. I develop films myself.我自己沖洗照片。
250. I felt no regret for it.對這件事我不覺得後悔。
251. I get up at six o'clock.我六點起床。
252. I meet the boss himself.我見到了老闆本人。
253. I owe you for my dinner. 我欠你晚餐的錢。
254. I really enjoyed myself.我玩得很開心。
255. I'm fed up with my work! 我對工作煩死了!
256. It's no use complaining. 發牢騷沒什麼用。
257. She's under the weather.她心情·不好。
258. The child sobbed sadly.小孩傷心地抽泣著。
259. The rumor had no basis.那謠言沒有·根據。
260. They praised him highly.他們大大地表揚了他。
261. Winter is a cold season. 冬天是一個,寒冷的季節。
262. You can call me any time.你可以隨時打電話給我。
263. 15 divided by3 equals 5. 15除以3等於5。
264. All for one,one for all.我為人人,人人為我。
265. East,west,home is best.金窩,銀窩,不如自己的草窩。
266. He grasped both my hands. 他緊握住我的雙手。
267. He is physically mature.他身體己發育成熟。
268. I am so sorry about this. 對此我非常抱歉(遺憾)。
269. I can't afford a new car.我買不起一部新車。
270. I do want to see him now.我現在確實很想去見他。
271. I have the right to know. 我有權知道。
272. I heard some one laughing. 我聽見有人在笑。
273. I suppose you dance much.我想你常常跳舞吧。
274. I walked across the park.我穿過了公園。
275. I'll just play it by ear.我到時隨機應變。
276. I'm not sure I can do it.恐怕這事我幹不了。
277. I'm not used to drinking.我不習慣喝酒。
278. Is the cut still painful? 傷口還在痛嗎?
279. It's too good to be true! 好得難以置信。
280. Jean is a blue-eyed girl.珍是個藍眼睛的女孩。
281. Let's not waste our time.咱們別浪費時間了。
282. May I ask some questions? 我可以問幾個問題嗎?
283. Money is not everything.金錢不是一切。
284. Neither of the men spoke.兩個人都沒說過話。
285. Stop making such a noise.別吵了。
286. That makes no difference.沒什麼區別。
287. The price is reasonable.價格還算合理。
288. They crowned him king.他們擁立他為國王。
289. They're in red and white. 他們穿著紅白相間的衣服。
290. We all desire happiness. 我們都想要幸福。
291. We just caught the plane 我們剛好趕上了飛機。
292. What shall we do tonight? 我們今天晚上去干點兒什麼呢?
293. What's your goal in life 你的人生目標是什麼?
294. When was the house built? 這幢房子是什麼時候建造的?
295. Why did you stay at home? 為什麼呆在家裡?
296. Would you like some help? 需要幫忙嗎?
297. You mustn't aim too high 你不可好高騖遠。
298. You're really killing me! 真是笑死我了!
299. You've got a point there.你說得挺有道理的。
300. Bein301. Did you enter the contest? 你參加比賽了嗎?
302. Do you accept credit cards? 你們收信用卡嗎?
303. Don't cry over spilt milk.不要做無益的後悔。
304. Don't let chances pass by.不要讓機遇從我們身邊溜走。
305. He owned himself defeated.他承認自己失敗了。
306. He seems at little nervous.他顯得有點緊張。
307. He strolls about the town.他在鎮上四處遛達。
308. Her tooth ached all night. 她牙疼了一整夜。
309. How about a drink tonight? 今晚喝一杯怎樣?
310. I can do nothing but that. 我只會做那件事。
311. I get hold of you at last.我終於找到你了。
312. I have a surprise for you.我有一個意想不到的東西給你看。
313. I like all kinds of fruit.我喜歡各種各樣的水果。
314. I saw it with my own eyes.我親眼所見。
315. I will arrange everything.我會安排一切的。
316. I wish I knew my neighbor.我很想認識我的鄰居。
317. I would like to check out.我想結帳。
318. It has be come much cooler.天氣變得涼爽多了。
319. It's time you went to bed.你早就該睡覺了。
320. No spitting on the street.禁止在大街上吐痰。
321. She was totally exhausted.她累垮了。
322. Show your tickets,please.請出示你的票。
323. Thank you for your advice.謝謝你的建議。
324. That's the latest fashion.這是最流行的款式。
325. The train arrived on time.火車準時到達。
326. There go the house lights.劇院的燈光滅了。
327. They are paid by the hour.他們按時取酬。
328. Things are getting better.情況正在好轉。
329. Wake me up at five thirty.請在五點半叫醒我。
330. We are all busy with work.我們都忙於工作。
331. Where do you want to meet? 你想在哪兒見面?
332. You can get what you want.你能得到你想要的。
333. A barking dog doesn't bite! 吠犬不咬人。
334. Are you free this Saturday? 你這個星期六有空嗎?
335. Be careful not to fall ill.注意不要生病了。
336. Being a mother is not easy.做一個母親是不容易的。
337. Brevity is the soul of wit.簡潔是智慧的精華。
338. Cancer is a deadly disease.癌症是一種致命的疾病。
339. Did you fight with others? 你又和別人打架了嗎?
340. Don't dream away your time.不要虛度光陰。
341. Don't keep me waiting long.不要讓我等得太久。
342. He has a remarkable memory.他有驚人的記憶力。
343. He has completed the task.他完成了這個任務。
344. He has quite a few friends.他有不少的朋友。
345. He is capable of any crime.他什麼樣的壞事都能幹得出來。
346. He walks with a quick pace.他快步走路。
347. He was not a little tired.他很累。
348. His looks are always funny.他的樣子總是滑稽可笑。
349. How about going to a movie? 去看場電影怎麼樣?
350. I think I've caught a cold.我想我得了感冒。
351. I was taking care of Sally. 我在照顧薩莉。
352. I wish I lived in NEWYORK.我希望住在紐約。
353. I'm very glad to hear that.很高興聽你這樣說。
354. I'm your lucky fellow then. 我就是你的幸運舞伴啦!
355. It's none of your business! 這不關你的事兒!
356. No littering on the campus.在校園內不准亂丟廢物。
357. She is a good-looking girl. 她是一個漂亮女孩。
358. She mended the broken doll.她修補了破了的洋娃娃。
359. So I just take what I want.那麼我只拿我所需要的東西。
360. Spring is a pretty season, 春天是一個好季節。
361. The figure seems all Right.數目看起來是對的。
362. The stars are too far away.星星太遙遠了。
363. The whole world knows that.全世界都知道。
364. Tomorrow will be a holiday.明天放假。
365. We walk on the garden path.我們走在花園小徑上。
366. What you need is just rest.你需要的就是休息。
367. What's your favorite steps? 你最喜歡跳什麼舞?
368. You'd better let her alone.你們最好是讓她一個人呆會兒。
369. A lost chance never returns.錯過的機會永不再來。
370. Don't let this get you down.不要為此灰心喪氣。
371. He shot the lion with a gun. 他用槍把獅子打死了。
372. I don't think you are right.我認為你是不對的。
373. I have never seen the movie.我從未看過那部電影。
374. I haven't seen you for ages.我好久沒見到你了。
375. I was alone,but not lonely.我獨自一人,但並不覺得寂寞。
376. I went there three days ago.我三天前去過那兒。
377. It's a friendly competition.這是一場友誼賽。
378. It's very thoughtful of you.你想得真周到。
379. May I speak to Lora,please? 我能和勞拉說話嗎?
380. Mr.Wang is fixing his bike.王先生在修他的自行車。
381. My brother is seeking a job.我弟弟正在找工作。
382. Nancy will retire next year.南希明年就退休了。
383. Neither you nor he is wrong.你沒錯,他也沒錯。
384. Opportunity knocks but once.機不可失,時不再來。
385. She dressed herself hastily.她匆忙穿上衣服。
386. She hired a car by the hour.她租了一輛按鐘點計費的汽車。
387. Someone is ringing the bell.有人在按門鈴。
388. The Smiths are my neighbors. 史密斯一家是我的鄰居。
389. These shoes don't fit right.這雙鞋不太合適。
390. This is only the first half.這才是上半場呢。
391. This pen doesn't write well.這鋼筆不好寫。
392. Would you like a cup of tea? 你想喝杯茶嗎?
393. You really look sharp today.你今天真漂亮。
394. Another cat came to my house.又有一隻貓來到我家了。
395. Check your answers with mine.把你的答案跟我的核對一下。
396. Don't keep the truth from me.別瞞著我事實真相。
397. Everything has its beginning.凡事都有開端。
398. He came to the point at once.他一下子就說到了點子上。
399. He fell behind with his work.他工作落後了。
400. He is the happiest man alive. 他是世界上最快樂的人g criticized is awful! 被人批評真是痛苦
401. He neither smokes nor drinks.他既不抽煙也不喝酒。
402. He ran his horse up the hill.他策馬跑上小山。
403. He reminds me of his brother. 他使我想起了他的弟弟。
404. He was efficient in his work.他工作效率高。
405. He will do anything but work.只要不是乾活,他幹什麼都行。
406. His father runs a restaurant.他的父親經營一家餐館。
407. I have something to tell you.我有事要告訴你。
408. I smelled a smell of cooking.我聞到了燒菜做飯的味道。
409. I want to see the film again.我真想再看一遍。
410. I've got too much work to do.我要做的工作太多了。
411. Let's go for a walk,shall we? 咱們出去走走,好嗎?
412. Please let me check the bill.請讓我核對一下帳單。
413. Plenty of sleep is healthful.充足的睡眠有益於健康。
414. The sun comes up in the east.太陽從東方升起。
415. This is because we feel pain.這是因為我們能感到疼痛。
416. What do you desire me to do? 你想要我做什麼?
417. What you said was quite true. 你所說的完全符合事實。
418. You can either stay or leave.你或者留下或者離開。
419. Your life is your own affair.你的生活是你自己的事。
420. All that glitters is not gold.發閃光的不全是黃金。
421. Are you going to have a party? 你要舉行聚會嗎?
422. Aren't you concerned about it? 難道你不擔心嗎?
423. Don't forget to keep in touch.別忘了保持聯繫。
424. He broke his words once again. 他又一次違背了諾言。
425. He is in his everyday clothes.他穿著平常的衣服。
426. He is taller than I by ahead.他比我高一頭。
427. He led them down the mountain.他帶他們下山。
428. He was trained to be a lawyer.他被培養成一名律師。
429. I am afraid that l have to go.我要走了。
430. I don't have any cash with me.我身上沒帶現金。
431. I have been putting on weight.我開始發胖了。
432. I have just finished the book.我剛剛讀完這本書。
433. I was late for work yesterday, 我昨天上班遲到了。
434. It appears to be a true story.這故事似乎是真的。
435. I've got to start working out.我必須開始做健身運動了。
436. Japan is to the east of China.日本在中國的東部。
437. John asked Grace to marry him, 約翰向格雷斯求婚。
438. My watch is faster than yours.我的表比你的表快。
439. New China was founded in l949. 1949年新中國成立。
440. Thanks for your flattering me.多謝你的誇獎。
441. They charged the fault on him.他們把過失歸咎於他。
442. This car is in good condition.這車性能很好。
443. This work itself is very easy.這件工作本身很容易。
444. Truth is the daughter of time.時間見真理
what is the world cup football made of 在 Natayi Youtube 的精選貼文
【Natayi's SNS】
Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/NatayiK
Instagram: NatayiK
Snapchat: natayi
【影片簡介】
Facebook隱藏小遊戲 // 足球
昨天剛發現了這個Facebook的隱藏小遊戲!!
就想到了跟大家來分享一下
這次是足球版的
不知道是不是因為世界盃還是英超的關係
(對不起啊啊 我真的對足球一點認識都沒有)
Facebook就推出了這個足球版的隱藏小遊戲
除了這個足球隱藏小遊戲之外呢
Facebook也推出過西洋棋和籃球的小遊戲
而籃球隱藏小遊戲的進入方法和足球隱藏小遊戲是一樣的
有興趣的朋友可以去玩玩籃球的喔!
西洋棋是跟朋友對戰的
只是我真的不會玩西洋棋
連規則都不知道lol
這個Gameplay是我第一次嘗試錄的
可是嘛 以後可能也就錄一下各種小遊戲啦
因為我玩遊戲真的超級爛...
可愛的玩玩就好
這足球的小遊戲看起來簡單
實際上並不是的
尤其當足球撞到了牆上
真的讓我好蛋疼
相比起來我覺得籃球一開始比足球要簡單
但到籃板會動的時候就很難
記得看到影片的最後才有密技哦!
你在隱藏小遊戲裡最高得分是多少呢?
喜歡玩足球還是籃球?
【About this Video】
Facebook Messenger Secret Game // Soccer/Football
I found out this Facebook secret game yesterday
So I’ve just decided to share with you guys
This time Facebook made a football version
Not sure if it is because of the world cup/the premier league
(Sorry I know nothing about football)
So Facebook made a football secret game as well
Apart from the football secret game
Facebook messenger also has basketball and chess game
And the way to enter the basketball secret game is the same
With entering the football secret game
Go try it if you’re interested!
But I really don’t know how to play chess
I don’t even know the rules
This is my first try on Gameplay video
Well I might make some gameplay on easy games only
Because my gaming skill level is 0
This football game looks easy
But it is NOT
Especially when it bumps on the wall
Makes me crie every time
I personally think that basketball is easier than football in the beginning
But as it starts to move it gets harder
What is your highest score on this Facebook messenger games?
Do you like football or basketball better?
【Related Video】
短片攻略 GamePlayHK -
打開 Facebook Messenger 隱藏遊戲模式!你玩到幾多分?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvPrR0ROb6I
Hins - [Hins Plays] Facebook 隱藏遊戲 !?(ft. Felix個fb msg)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sE5ssaFclS4
